Omg! That was hilarious! Was it from america's funniest videos? I love that show. It is always good for a million laughs. My kitty, Lucy, says hello. In a kitty kind of way. Well, at least we think so. She is the most meow-y cat I have every known. It's kind of nice having a cat who likes to talk a lot. Oh... kind of related... i was watching Family Fued last night (good for a least a half million laughs) and the fast money question was "Name a word that most dogs know" the answer given? Wait for it, wait for it... Ruff! She did get 7 points for it.
Too funny! I've seen this before. I believe that Groovelily is correct, it was on AFV. My cat Benny says "Ma ma". I didn't realize it until my friend's 3 year old daughter had her talking baby doll in the car with us one day. It kept saying "Mama" and I kept thinking that it sounded familiar. It finally dawned on me that it sounded just like Benny when he's hungry! He's definitely a Mama's boy. LOL
There's another version of that, with SUBTITLES, on cuteoverload.com. It's old enough that you need to go into the 'kittens' section (see the bar on the right)and scroll down a month or so - I think it was posted on 2/29. I haven't been able to bring it up at work lately - it always bogs down and jams up. Subtitles include: 'oh my dog,' 'oh long johnson,' and 'oh john piano,' as I recall.
3 comments:
Omg! That was hilarious! Was it from america's funniest videos? I love that show. It is always good for a million laughs. My kitty, Lucy, says hello. In a kitty kind of way. Well, at least we think so. She is the most meow-y cat I have every known. It's kind of nice having a cat who likes to talk a lot. Oh... kind of related... i was watching Family Fued last night (good for a least a half million laughs) and the fast money question was "Name a word that most dogs know" the answer given? Wait for it, wait for it... Ruff! She did get 7 points for it.
Too funny! I've seen this before. I believe that Groovelily is correct, it was on AFV. My cat Benny says "Ma ma". I didn't realize it until my friend's 3 year old daughter had her talking baby doll in the car with us one day. It kept saying "Mama" and I kept thinking that it sounded familiar. It finally dawned on me that it sounded just like Benny when he's hungry! He's definitely a Mama's boy. LOL
There's another version of that, with SUBTITLES, on cuteoverload.com. It's old enough that you need to go into the 'kittens' section (see the bar on the right)and scroll down a month or so - I think it was posted on 2/29. I haven't been able to bring it up at work lately - it always bogs down and jams up. Subtitles include: 'oh my dog,' 'oh long johnson,' and 'oh john piano,' as I recall.
Post a Comment