
Sorry, Cardboard Queen, but I really don't see the resemblance (but then, who really knows what secrets lurk behind that snazzy mask). If any of you readers would care to comment concerning the differences and similarities between Captain ILL and an Artichoke, I would love to hear from you. And for those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about, please see comments posted on Joe's Blog entry for April 15.








5 comments:
It's not that the Captain resembles a 'choke; the point I was making is that I can draw one (among other things...I have done a fairly nice potato in recent years). I mentioned this to point out that there are those of us out here who may possess the artistic chops to illustrate his story...and maybe not in the way he would expect.
just wanted to say hi
They both have many layers. They both take some getting used too. They both have a tender heart (everyone say "ahhh" at the same time. They both like to play april fool's day jokes on Betty... Oh wait that is just the captain.
Great job, groovelily! While visiting a website on Artichokes (it's true, I have no life), I came across this advice, "If the artichoke feels heavy for its size and squeaks when squeezed, you have found a fresh artichoke." I just wonder if we could use the same criteria on the Captain? No... I suppose that would just be wrong... (have you ever known the Captain to squeak?)
Note to Cardboard Queen: I'm a huge fan of your many projects. I would LOVE to see what you could do with journaling and illustrating the Captain's escapades! I'm sure it would be fabulous reading for all!
Post a Comment