Saturday, April 12, 2008

Google Wanguage Toows

I'd like to thank all you readers who have voted in my poll (and please continue to vote for the next 12 days). I see that Elmer Fudd is lagging behind by quite a large percentage. But for the one person who has voted for him thus far, I have a special treat. I came across the Elmer Fudd version of Google Language Tools. Please click on the link below to be transported to the the wonderful world of "Google Wanguage Toows".
http://www.google.com/language_tools?hl=xx-elmer

2 comments:

Captain ILL said...

I will confess to being the single voter for Elmer Fudd, as well as a long time user of Google's Elmer Fuddish.

thisandthat said...

Joe, I have to say my respect for you has soared! It's great to see someone take a stand against the majority. Who knows, Elmer may just get that wascally wabbit yet! Keep the faith!