I found this video on youtube and thought it was so funny I wanted to share it. These college students perform a "live-action" skit of the old school Super Mario Brothers video game at a talent show. The video is kind of fuzzy, but it's still hilarious.
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
Why can't real life be this simple and exciting?
Joe, life could be this simple and exciting for you if you would wear overalls to the office every day. That's Mario's secret. It's all about fashion.
One of the best things about this skit for me is the abundance of cardboard. And the fact that a bunch of guys (I'm assuming it's guys) would all dress in black and parade across a stage for such a silly reason. A bonus for these industrious boys is that once the skit was finished they were already dressed for a night of group cat-burgling OR a Johnny Cash look-alike contest down at the local karaoke bar.
Ahhh...Mario. Gotta' love him! Thanks for the memories!
Post a Comment