Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Wiki Wiki
I found it interesting that anyone can start a wiki. They are very user friendly, and it's a great concept if you are making plans for an event. What types of applications within libraries might work well with a wiki? Procedural manuals in departments where procedures can change frequently would be a helpful tool.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








4 comments:
Maybe I should start a wiki about people who say that they're going to come to work on a certain day so that people can wish them a happy birthday, and then change their minds at the last minute leaving said happy birthday on the tip of someone's tongue, unspoken and wasted. Oh well, one can only hope that such persons have happy birthdays anyway.
Have a very happy un-birthday!!! You cheated us out of goodies... now you owe us all. I like chocolate cake, homemade. With ice cream, please. Can I have the part that says "Happy"?
Geez... if I ever get past the guilt, I hope to have a happy birthday. You know, you could have had a party without me... that would sure teach me! At least a certain person was nice enough to send me virtual chocolate (only after chastising me, of course). Isn't it bad enough I'm almost as old as dirt now? Hmmm... where did I put my zimmer...
Hey, guys, lighten up! Give the gal a break. After all, when you get that old, you tend to forget things... maybe she just forgot about her birthday!
Post a Comment