LOL....I lurve it!!! You always find the coolest youtube videos. Your rock this and that. I can't wait to show my kids. The kitty kinda looks like my cat Lucy...
Thanks, groovelily! I have to admit I found this video on a friend's myspace page. But as soon as I saw it I knew I had to share it. By the way, love your avatar!
You guys are so awesome with your avatars! I don't know if I'm ready to give up Yosemite Sam, though. After all, he is the hootenist, tootenist, shootenist, bob-tailed wildcat in the west!
5 comments:
LOL....I lurve it!!! You always find the coolest youtube videos. Your rock this and that. I can't wait to show my kids. The kitty kinda looks like my cat Lucy...
Thanks, groovelily! I have to admit I found this video on a friend's myspace page. But as soon as I saw it I knew I had to share it. By the way, love your avatar!
That's hilarious thisandthat! What a cute kitty! I always enjoy checking out the latest stuff on your blog.
You guys are so awesome with your avatars! I don't know if I'm ready to give up Yosemite Sam, though. After all, he is the hootenist, tootenist, shootenist, bob-tailed wildcat in the west!
He's a cat?
Post a Comment