It's been a busy week, so I haven't had much time to check out the plethora of games available. I did, however, go to the Yahoo game site and worked a riveting crossword puzzle. I'm having mixed emotions I suppose about our assignments coming to an end next week. It's been a fun ride, learning all these things that I never would have taken the time to do on my own. I'm curious how many people will keep up with their blogs after this adventure is over. If I'm not mistaken, the Captain intends to do so. I can only hope that Groovelily, Cardboard Queen, and Jazzergigi will do so, as well. It's been a great bonding experience.
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Gaming
It's been a busy week, so I haven't had much time to check out the plethora of games available. I did, however, go to the Yahoo game site and worked a riveting crossword puzzle. I'm having mixed emotions I suppose about our assignments coming to an end next week. It's been a fun ride, learning all these things that I never would have taken the time to do on my own. I'm curious how many people will keep up with their blogs after this adventure is over. If I'm not mistaken, the Captain intends to do so. I can only hope that Groovelily, Cardboard Queen, and Jazzergigi will do so, as well. It's been a great bonding experience.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








5 comments:
I'll keep mine going... though i don't know what the heck i will write about.
Johnny Depp is equally yummy....
Yes, I definitely plan to keep mine going as well. Although, like Groovy, I'm not sure what I'll write about. But, I'm sure that between all of us we'll come up with something! This has been such an awesome experience! And we certainly can't leave our Meez peeps hanging out here in cyberspace wearing the same clothes for all of eternity! lol
Or in your case, T&T, you'll probably be wanting to swap-out your Meez Man from time to time. Especially if they get a Hugh Laurie! :-)
Oops, almost forgot! I also like the Johnny Depp Meez. Woo hoo!
I can't help but wonder why the Johnny Depp Meez isn't wearing the "Johnny Depp" goatee that cost me 200 coinz?
I plan to keep mine going...I agree with Jazzgirl, this really has been as awesome experience!
Post a Comment