Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Interesting Gadget

Now I've seen it all. I came across this silly gadget while wandering the web. It is called the Octodog Frankfurter Converter. Click on the how-to video below and you'll never eat another boring hot dog.

3 comments:

cardboard queen said...

I'm sorry, but I just can't think of anything to say that would be appropriate. I will never eat another hot dog, boring or otherwise. Plus, I will probably need to sleep with the lights on for a couple of weeks.
On the up side, the word Frankfurter always makes me think of Frankenfurter. I wish I looked that good in fishnets.

groovelily said...

uh...how does he know it didn't hurt Mr. Octupus? It looked like it might hurt. Especially when you pull his eyes out. Twice. Not to mention the placement of said weiner...

Jazzergigi said...

Whew! Boy am I happy that I don't eat hotdogs. I'm not sure which is more frightening though, the machine or the man who invented it... Scary stuff that!!
lol Queenie! Another one who remembers "The Rocky Horror Picture Show". :-)