
Sorry, folks, it's that time again. Time for more strange (but true) book titles:
- The Worst Baby Name Book Ever by David Narter
- Teach Yourself Alcoholism by Max Meier Glatt
- How to Hold a Crocodile by The Diagram Group
- Do-It-Yourself Submachine Gun by Gerard Metral
- Ducks and How to Make Them Pay by William Cook
- Knife Throwing: A Practical Guide by Harry K. McEvoy
- How to Make Love While Conscious by Guy Kettelhack
- Constipation and Our Civilization by James C. Thomson
- It's Okay to Miss the Bed on the First Jump by John O'Hurley
- The Sick Day Handbook: Strategies and Techniques for Faking It by Ellie Bishop
- T-Rex to Go: Build Your Own from Chicken Bones by Christopher McGowan
- What's Your Poo Telling You? by M.D., Anish Sheth and Josh Richman
- Why Bring That Up? A Guide To and From Seasickness by Dr. J. F. Montague
- Up Shit Creek: A Collection of Horrifyingly True Wilderness Toilet Misadventures by Joe Lindsay
- White Trash Etiquette: The Definitive Guide to Upscale Trailer Park Manners by Verne Dr Esq Edstrom








2 comments:
Wow thisandthat, lots to choose from in this batch of titles. And I see that you were up and about rather early this morning.
Since I have a crocodile on my desk I should probably learn a few new ways to transport him. I usually carry him in the sleeve of a friend's coat; but that's not appropriate for every occasion.
I love knives so that one looks good.
I thought the only talking poo was that little piece of poo on South Park. I don't want my poo telling me things so I probably don't need a book that translates poo-speak.
And lastly, who among us can resist any book with the words White Trash in the title?
This and That--you have certainly found some inventive and innovative book titles out there. Just so you know, HR Girl has read the Sick Day Handbook, so if anyone tries to use the excuses to get out of work, they will be caught. (Yes, Catbert does have a sense of humor and may give you points for being creative, but don't count on it.)
Post a Comment