Monday, April 28, 2008

Streaming Video

I have been a long time fan of YouTube. Yes, I found several videos about various libraries. I also found videos on just about everything else I could think of, including some great how-to videos on a variety of topics. If you ever need to know how to do something, check out YouTube and you might just find an instructional video to help. Check it out anyway… there are some unbelievably creative people out there! YouTube provides great entertainment value. Hulu and Fancast are totally new to me. Wow… what a gold mine!! I see they have episodes of several of my favorite tv shows, not to mention a lot of movies I never got around to seeing. I can’t wait for the weekend to come so I can spend more time checking these out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree! There certainly are videos on youtube on just about every subject imaginable!